Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 |
Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工吗? |
I'm not guessing, I really know. 我不是在猜想,我真的知道。 |
He majored in computers. 他主修计算机。 |
What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? |
They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 |
I have my hair cut every month. 我每个月都理发。 |
She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 |
艺术在于使人看不见艺术。 Art lies in concealing art. |
只要功夫深,铁杵磨成针。 So long as you work hard enough,an iron rod can be ground into a needle. |
经验不由学校教,亲身实践才得到。 Experience keeps no school; she teachs her pupils singly. |
认识你我也很高兴。 "Nice to meet you,too." |
渺小的人被不幸压倒,伟大的人则压倒不幸。 Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above it. |
代我向你们全家问好。 Give my best to your family |
如果可能的话,我想做个飞行员。 I want to be a pilot of possible. |
逆子无情甚于蛇蝎。 How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child. |
这猫叫什么名字? What's the name of the cat? |
时间会产生巨大的变化。 Time works great changes. |
undoubtedly ad. 无疑地,必是地 |
opening n. 口,孔;开始,张开;职位空缺 |
pump n. 泵,抽水机 v. 抽取,盘问,追问,灌注 |
chapel n. 小教堂,殡仪馆 |
spectacular a. 壮观的 |
get round sth 规避(法律) |
disregard vt./n. 不理,漠视 |
layman n. 俗人,外行,门外汉 |